Daydream's ♪
Daydreams ♪
"The symbol of freedom it the music like a symphony"


Right-click is forbidden
any question?


もしもし
Moshi Moshi

Refresh About Link Stuff Rules Follow

Disclaimer
the girl


こんにちは ! I'm Akane Katsumi. 14 y.o. Welcome to my blog!! Please leave your footprints here . Your ip is . Hate my blog?? Just click
here. Don't ever dare open my page source, I know who you are ^-^



足跡
Tomodachi

  • Your Name Not Anonym
  • Your Url Blog Not Email
  • Don't Making Crush Here




  • 思い出
    Flashback


    Credit;
    Makes my blog beautiful, this is!

    © 2016 - Skins by Akane Katsumi and Cute icon from Pixel and other from Google.
    Lirik Lagu RED Taylor Swift
    Saturday, November 29, 2014 | 0 Comments

    Bonjour Hallo Hola All 
    #bahasacampuraduk
    Aku mau bagi2 lirik lagu
    Ada yang tahu lirik apa 
    Daripada penasaran yuk langsung aja 
    RED - TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT 
    Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street
    Faster than the wind, passionate as sin, ending so suddenly
    Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you?re already flying through the free fall
    Like the colors in autumn, so bright, just before they lose it all

    Losing him was blue, like I?ve never known
    Missing him was dark grey, all alone
    Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
    But loving him was red
    Loving him was red

    Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in ront of you
    Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song
    Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there?s no right answer
    Regretting him was like wishing you?d never found out that love could be that strong

    Losing him was blue, like I?ve never known
    Missing him was dark grey, all alone
    Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
    But loving him was red
    Loving him was red

    Oh, red
    Burning red

    Remembering him comes in flashbacks, in echoes
    Tell myself it?s time now, gotta let go
    But moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head
    Burning red
    Loving him was red

    Oh, losing him was blue, like I?ve never known
    Missing him was dark grey, all alone
    Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
    ?Cause loving him was red
    Yeah, yeah red
    Burning red

    And that?s why he?s spinning round in my head
    Comes back to me, burning red
    Yeah, yeah
    His love was like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street

    Labels:

    Post a Comment

    Moshi - Moshi

    Leave comment here
    Request ? tell in cbox
    Dont bad words

    Obey the rules ? Free comment :)

    Past Future